Whitewater Rafting in Nepal is one of those numerous activities that can be done as a source of adventure, thrill, and entertainment. As the country is one of the richest countries in the world when it comes to water resources, it has got endless opportunities when it comes to adventure on the water.
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire.
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits, on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during
- International airfare,
- Things of personal use,